Account Manager, Hive
Function: Account Manager
Role categories: Marketing
- Rate/Salary: Salary, negotiable based on experience
- Location: Bristol
- Type: contract
- Start: September 2017
Full Time, Temporary 9 month contract. We’re happy to look at flexible hours 28-35 per week for the right candidate
- Varied and exciting client base
- Interesting multi-channel campaigns to manage
- Small but dynamic agency to call home
We are looking for a full time Account Manager to provide maternity cover, reporting to the Managing Director, you will be part of a busy team and will be responsible for client contact, smooth running of the design studio and planning and executing successful marketing plans.
What you’ll be doing
If you're an experienced multi-tasker, experienced in client management, with a solid understanding of the creative, printed and digital world – this could be for you.
You'll be able to think big and small effectively and manage a range of clients, supporting their business objectives through delivering marketing collateral of the highest standard via multi-channel campaigns.
It’ll be up to you to plan and deliver campaigns end to end with the support of the team – you’ll produce relevant and engaging content, manage e-marketing and social media, drive online traffic with web-related projects, manage print and creative projects and analyse the results of the activity.
No day will be the same due to the varied nature of this role. If you're a hands-on marketer who’s happy to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in with a variety of tasks this will suit you down to a tee.
What experience will you’ll have:
- At least 3 years’ experience working as an Account Manager or Senior Account Manger
- Experience working with B2C and B2B clients and the briefing process
- Strong level of owning and managing large and small-scale projects
- A track record of taking a strategic approach to answering a brief in a creative and practical way
- Passionate and driven, you'll be able to get behind all projects and become a valued member of the team
- A confident and engaging manner in client presentations or pitches
If this sounds like the opportunity for you please email your CV and a covering note to Stephanie@hive.agency.
No recruitment agencies thank you.